[Dailydrool] Recalled Iams cat food

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 11:01:22 PDT 2010

Got an email to my work email about this from the VCA home office:

Proctor and Gamble Pet Care has announced a voluntary recall of Iams brand canned cat foods:

Affected Products:

Iams ProActive Health canned Cat and Kitten Food - - - - all
varieties of 3 oz and 5.5 oz cans
Date on Bottom of Can: 09/2011 to 06/2012

Details are included in the attached releases from P&G.  The concern is potential for thiamine deficiency in cats that eat only these canned foods.

I know it's cat food but alot of you guys have cats too.

To make it basset related - I'm so bummed I'm going to be out of town during the Basset Freedom Fest :(  Hope you guys have fun though :)

Laura
Flash and
Ryu