[Dailydrool] jade jasmin with Lilly and justin atb

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jun 18 01:12:59 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all, healing drool to all in need.

Jade and Jasmine chiming in to wish all the houndies and humans on the
drool a good weekend. We are pleased to hear that Punkin is doing well
and may she go from strength to strength can not understand why the
slaves thought otherwise. It is cold in our town at present so Justin
and Lilly have woofed down from the bridge, hints at were to find the
natural warm places that Justin was very good at finding. My sister and
I wear our winter coats when walking but we do not like to wear them all
day when at the house.

Jade and Jasmin looking for those warm spots with Justin and Lilly ATB
enjoying the Camelot weather.

Slaves Johnathan and William.