[Dailydrool] and we keep improving...so vote, Vote, VOTE!

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 04:00:08 PDT 2010

Good morning!

Our Shelter Challenge vote ranking is moving on up there and we're now number 373 cummumlatively for the challenge (which means we've had a lot of votes for this week)  Remember we are trying to win the Weekly contest prize of $1000.00, not the whole challenge, so it is possible for us to win.  We started the week ranked in the 7000 range and have moved up in this one week to number 373.  This is Friday and the weekly challenge ends on Sunday night at midnight so you have 3 more chances to vote for Basset Rescue of Florida in Fort Lauderdale, FL from each computer.  Please send this information out to your friends and family again and vote, Vote, VOTE!

In other wonderful news - Georgette, the girl who has the very rare disease and has been in our rescue the longest is getting her forever home!  Her foster dad called and said he couldn't imagine her leaving him and she is so comfortable there, he wants to make it forever.  Yipee - that's what it is all about and why we go around begging for bucks.  So wonderful and deserving bassets like Georgette can find their forever homes.

Thanks guys and happy Friday!

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com