[Dailydrool] Drool needed for Felix

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Fri Jun 18 08:10:19 PDT 2010

My sweet 14-year old Felix has Addison's Disease and the vet thinks he is in crisis.  He was lethargic today, wouldn't eat and has a temperature of 105.  They are keeping him and giving him fluids and antibiotics and may have to keep him overnight.  He was my 2009 BROOD foster failure since I knew no one would want to adopt an old dog with medical issues, no matter how energetic and sweet.  If you could just spare some drool his way so that he can come home, that would be greatly appreciated.
Liz Kielley
mom to BROOD bassets Ma Barker, Filbert, Daisy-Kay, Charles, Felix and foster mom to Felicity