[Dailydrool] Oregon Basset Hound Games and Waddle

Roland, Duke of Ears handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 16:06:46 PDT 2010

 It's me!  Haven't written for a long time-3 days.  Anyway, I want to announce that Oregon Basset Hound Rescue is having their nickzillionith annual Basset Hound Games and the 3rd Annual Waddle.  The games is Sunday, July 18.  The Waddle is the evening before, on 7/17.  Please go to oregonbassethoundgames.com for more info.  Bob the Dog is comin' down fer the games.  We sniffed him and Lennie and Jasmine last year.

The Waddle is going to be in downtown Woodburn OR.  Woodburn is the best little town, and they have The Woodburn Company Stores, the best outlet mall for hundreds of miles.  Woodburn Co. Stores is also one of our sponsors.

The Grand Marshall of the Waddle this year is Noodles, who lives with the Bassitt Auto Co. people.  She is ridin' in a limo, whatever that is.  Bassitt Auto is also a sponsor, so she has an "in", so to speak.

Please contribute to my pledges so I can get one of the giftie baskets that the mom is making with goodies galore.  Actually, I can't win, but would love to get the pledges of $ for the rescue.  Go to Paypal and give to unionorg at hotmail.com!!!  I will send you kisses.

Also, if you go to the Waddle you can meet my idiot brother Truman.  Truman is bery wild and will leap over a stack of bassets at a single bound.  He can also jump like Magic Johnson.  We will be going as Los Dos Amigos, which we are.

Love to see you at the Waddle and the Games.  Come early, stay late. Basset item raffle and auction. Meet Noodles. Meet Bob the Dog, past grand marshall!  Eat food, here music, drink pop!

Snooters to All,
Roland, Duke of Ears.

Janice Henry Colvin