[Dailydrool] Pw Miss Pauline

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Jun 18 19:14:59 PDT 2010

           August 5, 1997 - June 18, 2010

Fly high, run free, enjoy the sights my cookie girl.
No more sickness, no more pain, no more thunderstorms.
Cookie trees everywhere and the big buffet.
Endless exploring and soft clouds for snoozing.
Sweet Dudley, Chuck and Bob are waiting.
Be happy and young and safe.

It's all I can manage for now.  Pw Miss Pauline
has left the building and taken our hearts with
her.

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Gracie and Bosley
and Pw Miss Pauline on her journey to the Bridge