[Dailydrool] Gina

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 20:32:41 PDT 2010

Hello Gina, I think somehow or another, I missed a  couple of the daily
drool, but from the little bit I have read from others to  you, I would like to
let you know, that I will say prayers for you every night,  my sister was
recently diagnosed with breast cancer, and I with melanoma, seems  like we
have other things in common besides our bassets.  Write to me  direct if you
would like,  support from others is so very  important.
Warmly, Barbie and her  girls

In a message dated 6/19/2010 7:24:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time,