[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge Voting

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Mon Jun 21 05:21:37 PDT 2010

Golden Gate Basset Rescue's week is next (and starts today-state CA http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3).
 Utah Friends of Basset Hounds the week after, but we are a solid 2nd in Utah so will give up
our week, or move it to the end. The only remaining rescue who signed on is Senior Houndsabound in Florida.
The only one who has ranked so far statewise is Western Missouri, and I would suggest we go for the one we
 have the most hope for-- I went into this not knowing how many weekly votes were
needed. As the larger rescues getting lots of votes win a week, the amount needed to win the weekly goes down.
We can go with Missouri or whoever else is state ranked, or we can try for the weekly again for some
of the rescues who signed up--with the big guns out of the way, there is a better chance.
I waited a couple week to start, but maybe should have waited a bit longer. The Challenge goes
until August 18th, so we have some time. It also depends on alot on your state competition.
Any ideas from anyone would be appreciated.
This really is kind of trial and error. I just hope somebody wins something!

Marilyn Briggs