[Dailydrool] Henry

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 06:24:33 PDT 2010

Jackie,

If you think Henry's antic's are concerning, then you wouldn't have been able to handle the things my bichon did. Henry is a funny dog that has the typical basset behavior that at times is lazy. He has his "down time" and then comes to life around 4:00 til about 8:00 and metamorphosizes into the energizer bunny. There is no need to be concerned for me or for Henry and his goofy ways. I read lots of posts that are on the drool that could be far more alarming and concerning. I just like adding a bit of humor at times to lighten up some of the sad or tragic things that are happening on the drool. I try to have a sense of humor and find humor in the little, stupid things that Henry does that I know God allows to keep me up and giggling.
Life is tough enough and has enough trials and valleys that can be a challenge to keep that sense of humor going, and Henry and the little stupid things he does is just one way that God uses to keep me up. Henry is a very healthy dog and has no "real" behavior issues as of yet. If God forbid that should ever come up, I will handle it. So be at peace and don't be concerned, Henry is just like the rest of these bassets on the drool.....a basset!
Maureen