[Dailydrool] Things bassets need to remember

Carol MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Mon Jun 21 08:48:39 PDT 2010

"THINGS BASSETS NEED TO REMEMBER"

#23....."The cat is not a squeaky toy, so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing."

I Remain As Always,
L. L.
Now I know why Leroy keeps playing with Tyler ( our 7 year old cat).....his mouth is sooooooo big that he puts Tyler's head in it ......they play and play all day...and sometimes Honey chimes in....but talk about squeaky toys!  Now you know they play until they get the squeak out of the toy....well I thought my daughter was pulling my leg telling Honey to stop it...squeak squeak came this noise....more squeak squeak louder and louder it went...Not seeing a toy in sight and Honey just standing at attention.....I said Meg...stop fooling around and she claimed it was not her.....well I opened Honey's mouth and out popped a bunny....Now I know why Honey had that look on her face!...by they way Tyler did it with a mouse last night on the porch.....Maybe I should feed them more~!
Carol, Honey, Leroy and Tyler