[Dailydrool] Oregon Basset Hound Games

Roland, Duke of Ears handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 21:09:40 PDT 2010

We're havin the Waddle and the Games again on July 17-18th.  Truman may be the poster boy right now on oregonbassethoundgames.com, but I'm kicking his butt off shortly.

come and have fun and raise money for pledges for your own basset OR for Roland, Duke of Ears, Order of the Evil Basset Empire and Evil Dog Emeritus.

I keep givin myself these titles. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I'm going to be a devil in the waddle.  So is Truman. Los dos Amigo De (what is word for Devil, por favor)?

Send pledge $ for Roland to Paypal Acct handsomehounds at yahoo.com (the rescue's payapl account.

Love and kisses
El Diablo Rolando