[Dailydrool] Healing Drool

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 13:59:06 PDT 2010

There is so much sadness on the DD as of late that it is almost unbearable at times for
me.  I try to write but at times the depression and tears overcome me and I have to step
back.  I want everyone to know that even though I may not write, I do read each and
every post.  I share your tears and the heartache.  I know the pain that you are going
through and how heart wrenching it is to tell our beloved babies "I will meet you at the
Bridge.  I know how hard it is to watch our babies be sick and the feelings of helplessness.

Even though I may not write,I keep the gang on constant drool production.  Please know that
you are all in my prayers.

Though I hate ask, if you have some spare prayers and drool please remember the gang's
Auntee Doris' niece Aaron at this time.  She is going through a horrible ordeal and almost
lost her life while saving the lives of others.

We love all of you,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/