[Dailydrool] Drool for MomPerson and DadPerson and the Boys

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 24 23:26:53 PDT 2010

Dere MomPerson, dis be Sister Holly ob Gracie, Holly an Anna pawin in.
Mememe an Sister Anna bees afraid ob dem nasty storms, we gets lots here in
Texas.  Sister Gracie jus goes ta sleep, her don't care bout any wedder
stuff.  Course she be getting deff a little bit, too, dat prolly helps.  Dem
storms can be berry, berry skeery.  Poor Mr. Cooper prolly woredout his new
squeezy storm shurt.  We hopes eberone bees okay an not get no more wedder
feers.  Da noise bees skeery to us doggies.

Mama sez when her was a gurly dey used to hab lots of tornadeos all da time.
She sez to tells eberone to watch da color ob da sky when dem big nasty
storms goin on, if da sky turns green, look out, tornadeos bees close.  An
if it dark, watch dem trees, if da trees starts ta blow in da swirly circle
patterns, tornadeos or seeveer winds is berry close.  Mama sez crack a
coupla winders so da house don't esplode, den hide somewhers where dere
ain't no winders.  No kiddin, da suddin change in air pressure can make da
house esplode if da house be reel air tight.

Lub and kissies frum us chickin gurls Sister Holly an Sister Anna, an also
frum Sister Gracie whut getting deff an sleeps thru eberthing.   Oh yeah, an
dem Ebil Kitties an Mama, too.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net