[Dailydrool] fabric cleaners

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 05:05:18 PDT 2010

I read the post about the windex to be used on fabric. Actually, I have done that and I have always found it to be beneficial. I even use it to remove spots from my carpeting and it works!!! I get marks on one of my couches that is a green plaid and I have used windex on it and it does the trick. I would sample an inconspicuous spot to test it on your fabric first, but I find it to be useful. You can even try to dilute it with a bit of water also. Worth a try!
Maureen