[Dailydrool] Drool and cards

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 25 11:40:06 PDT 2010

As some of you might already know a DD reader and long time basset slave
Barb Thurlin's husband Jim has been in the hospital for the last 7 -8 weeks.
He has undergone several near death situations while there.  Barb  but
especially Jim needs our support at this time.  He is finally breathing on
his own but is "down in the dumps" because of being so long there.  If you
could send
Drool his way that would be greatly appreciated.  She is hoping he will be
home by the 4th of July but that is uncertain.  If you would like to send a
card to lift Jim's spirits along with healing drool please send the cards
to:Jim Thulin , 1280 Cresthill Road, El Cajon, CA 92021.  Thanks we are
hoping by receiving cards and good wishes it will lift his spirits and help
with the healing.

Shirley Mueller

Momperson to Sally Belle & Gordy