[Dailydrool] we ar sorta bak

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 06:53:56 PDT 2010

*I posted on my bwog today to ketch peeple up an gess whut?  I forgot to
teww awl abowt owr fun at da Trowt Pawrade!  It wuz so much fun!  So I gess
later dere will be an nudder post dere.  I am still sellin' books to
bennyfit Antie Suzanne's reskew (Mid Atlantic) so if yu did not get wun yet
order wun now.  And chek owt my laytest ad venchur at
www.arfurtleadbottom.blogspot.com.
I reelly misseded y'all.  Fings hab bin weerd here, but not reelly
bad...just weerd.  Gud fing we gots owr widdle basset famly, cuz Lady an' me
we ressle awl da time an' Vito joyns us, too.  Hugo...he jus' barks an'
barks cuz he iz too old to ressle so he barks at us wile we ressle an' run
da basset 500.  Gess he misses it.
Whelp...we awlways drool fer awl owr frends cuz we reely do care a hole
bunch.
Slobber iz on da way wareebber it iz needed.
Arfur, Hugo, Vito an' Lady an' ov corse da momarroo

*O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
http://www.freekibble.com

Visit Arfur at www.arfurtleadbottom.blogspot.com