[Dailydrool] Knock Knock

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 12:15:19 PDT 2010

Well, hubby and I was watching a movie  last night and I thought I  heard a
knock at the door,  Bill said   " I didn't hear anything  "  so we continue
to watch TV.  both Maggie and Annie were zonked  because I gave them both a
Benadryl because of the mosquitos bites they had, any  ways , a few minutes
later  KNOCK KNOCK  Annie goes into attack mode  and I go to the door, it
is my neighbor , the one out back with the fire  works,  just wanted to come
over and let me know that they were going to be  shooting off some fireworks
 but he promised not to shoot them off any  later then 11:00 PM   WOO HOO
I must have mad one hell of an  impression on him the other night.  Hubby
had to laugh, he was wondering if  it was the threat of the cops or sticking
the M-80 up his A**  and lighting  the fuse,  I think the latter .

has anyone ever used skin so soft from Avon for mosquitos on their  dogs,
I am telling you the mosquitos here are HORRIBLE  so far  nothing I have
tried has worked,  not even the BOUNCE   fabric softner  sheets.
what if I put it on my hands, rubbed it in and then wiped my hands over the
 dogs,  do you think it would hurt them ??????  I just got back from  the
store and bought some Listerine mouth wash to spray in my yard. but we are
suppose to have more server storms tonight and tomorrow, more rain more blood
 sucking  mosquitos !

Marlene   mommy to Maggie and Evil  Annie