[Dailydrool] Berry Berry Good and ASTT Membership

sharlant at comcast.net sharlant at comcast.net
Sun Jun 27 07:50:41 PDT 2010

Penny Lynn, shhhhhh! Don't ever speak of those Stan proof contraptions or I will have NO early evening entertainment left!  Since she leaves me here to be Weetweever Boss, I have no source of enterainment that involves The Warden.  I do have the 2 bipeds who get on the) big yellow bus in the morning and give me my afternoon snack when they get off the yellow bus.  I must let the short bipeds think that they are the Boss of Me (which they aren't) or I won't get my munchies.  So, until I can figure out how to work the magic stick that makes Dog 101 show up on that moving picture screen, I must still use her as my only source of early evening entertainment .I have pointed out to The Warden that she should move the Stan Feeders, ahem, the bird buffet, to a different place in my Rubydom but as she ages she has become somewhat lazy when it comes to her gardening.  She has also been seen talking to the Man Next Door who has these big metal boxes that I see the Stans in sometimes.  He puts them in the back of his car and takes to them to someplace he works.  I went there once for a walk with The Warden.  It has trails and trees and ponds and birds and lots of things I could sniff.  I think he might work for Smokey the Bear.  He wears the same hat.

In regards to my cranberry addiction, I have also added blueberries, strawberries and raspberries to the list.  The raspberries I am referring to are the kinds a hound eats and not the kind I blow at The Warden when she goes to her j-o-b.  It turns out my outside Rubydom was once a raspberry field.  The Warden used to think they were poison ivy bushes until the nice man down the street who has lived around these parts his whole life told her to stop pulling up them weeds and let them go and she would be surprised what they would be.  I got me a goldmine of raspberries and I eat them all the time in the summer.  I also eat The Warden's blueberries before she get them and the strawberries before she can gets to them.  The yellow school bus riding bipeds only eat chicken fingers and pizza so they are my partners in tormenting The Warden.  They don't like the berries much so it leaves more for me!

To Colt and Ruger (The Dad loves your names btw), I am very honored to be a member in the ASTT.  I will do my best to keep the Stans of the Southcoast of Massachusetts out of my general vicinity.  Unfortunately for me, I think they might be cousins of the Chipmonster that used to come up on my front step and stare at me through the storm door.  It happened before I got my big girl brains a few years ago and I used to see tweety birds over my head from running into the door.  After The Warden finished laughing at me she said I was lucky I didn't hurt my thick skull chasing Chipmonster.  She did let me out the front door one morning and I chased that Chipmonster away.  He only shows up out back these days.  I showed him who was Boss.  I think he may have shared his experiences with me with the Stans and that might be why they are tormenting the poor old Warden.

I must go now and get back to my Tormenting of The Warden.  I try to get in as much torment on Sundays.  I am thinking of hiding under the dining room table and attacking the Dyson when she tries to clean this afternoon.

Yours in drool,

Ruby Roo, OEBE Shredder, Boss of the Weetweevers and new ASTT member, and
The Weetweevers (leave us alone pipsqueak we are sleeping under the airconditioner!)