[Dailydrool] Fwd: Shooting dogs

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:34:24 PDT 2010

From: Pat Mayer <lilygurl.pat at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Dailydrool] Shooting dogs
To: "An internet mail list designed to entertain and inform basset hounds
and their people." <dailydrool at dailydrool.org>

Our Murphy, Basset/coonhound mix is the sweetest most endearing, loyal boy
you could ever meet.  When I took him down to the vet for a hip xray...the
vet saw a pellet lodged in his rump.  Before my daughter adopted him, poor
little Murphy was  wandering, lost and starving, frightened by cars, bright
lights, lightning, loud noises etc....now we know why.  Whatever is the
matter with people!!  I agree...a squirt gun would be enough to get an
animal to move along

Drool to all in need.
Luv and Kissies too.
Pwincess LilyGurl, Rudy- Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the
entourage