[Dailydrool] Cool Drool MUST BE WORKING

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Tue Jun 29 08:09:41 PDT 2010

We made it through the day yesterday and today is supposed to be 10 to 15 degrees cooler. The houndage are all sprawled out everywhere enjoying the cool morning weather. It's 61 degrees right now. Woo Hoo!

We are not going to spend 9000 insane dollars to replace a 7 yr. old heating and cooling system that has worked just fine. I'm checking into having it repaired which was what we called this company for in the first place. I called them this morning to tell them we weren't going have them replace it. Suddenly they could replace the broken fan motor for less than $500. Hmmm, yesterday they quoted me $600 to $800. I'm going to find someone else to do the job.

Thanks for the drool and the emails. I can always count on you guys.

Jacqie Marvich and The LowDownHounds of Oakrydge Bassets