[Dailydrool] drool please

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Tue Jun 29 08:36:58 PDT 2010

WE could use a small amount of drool here for Piggy Paws.  She woke
up the ot her morning and was moving with and arched back and showing
pain.  We immediately started her on Prednisone and she is feeling
better but not back up to snuff.  She saw the vet yesterday who
confirmed a bulging disk in her neck.  Miss Pigs is about 10 and
otherwise in good health.  Her appetite is good and she seems quite
happy.  She has been elevated to housedog status and thinks she's
pretty hot stuff.  Anyway, I don't believe in back/neck surgery on
older bassets and have always had good luck with medical management.
Please sling some drool that things continue to go well.

crazy
basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit