[Dailydrool] Take a look

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:57:37 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone! Take a look at this link and none of you will ever hesitate to
do exactly what Karen did:
http://www.wral.com/news/national_world/national/video/7831659/  Please, if
you see a dog in a car, don't hesitate to call your local dog control or
even 911. I've been known to call 911 and tell them that I don't have a
human emergency and go on to explain about the dog I've found in a hot car.
The 911 call center people are very responsive and will be glad to contact
the appropriate person. It's against the law to leave a dog in a car in my
area so, not only do they call dog control, they call the police. Bravo
Karen, Marlene and all of you who don't hesitate to take action when it's
needed. I know a lot of folks think that those of us who interfere and get
involved are nuts but I think there's a special place in heaven for you.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy, & Ginger

 <http://www.wral.com/news/national_world/national/video/7831659/>