[Dailydrool] MAJOR DROOL NEEDED---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 11:27:36 PDT 2010

Momma here--and if there is a drip of drool out there we need to send it on to Michigan to Red Bay Basset Johnny. Sandi Wittenburg --and Drool Mod--just called, Johnny--which is 9 by the way--went in for a eye issue, well Sandi and the vet both felt this tiny lump on his side, and decided to do a ultrasound--it revealed a tumor on the spleen. They operated right then, and once they opened him up there was a second massive--she said at least 3 pound--big as a grapefruit-tumor up under the sternum and it exploded when they opened him up. Sandi is cage-side with him and will be all night, but that is one worried basset Momma that was on the pawline, and it takes alot to ruffle her.
So lets get the drool going, show Sandi our support, she does so much to help us all, it is time to return the favor.
The Beach gang is sending in tankers for healing drool for Johnny--please join us--it is serious folks--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake