[Dailydrool] Drool and other stuff...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 13:06:05 PDT 2010

 Sending as much drool as our crew can muster to Sandi's Johnny.  She must be beside herself.  Please let her know we are thinking of and praying for them.  Drool to Piggy Paws of the Crazy Basset Lady as well to heal her neck.

Elizabeth - I loved the cartoon about floating out from under the bed on the drool over all those yummy foods and treats.  Would that it were so easy, LOL.

I agree that Brenda's kitty was one smart feline to bring home poor Trooper.  His story is so special I am sharing it with other folks.

The pics of the two losers who nearly killed the young pit bull speak volumes. Thank dawg their tail light was burned out or the poor little thing would be dead already.  Perhaps someone should lock them in a hot car for four hours.   Sending healing drool her way.

Isn't it amazing that once you didn't knuckle under and agree to pay $9000. for a new system that they were able to fix the old one?  I wouldn't give those shysters my business either.  Glad it's cooled off somewhat...

Stay cool everyone...
Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley