[Dailydrool] Drool for Johnany and RE: Trooper

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 14:47:25 PDT 2010

Hey Sandi  we had cherry pie tonight for desert and both the girls had
long strings of drool hanging down, we saved it and will box it up and send up
over the state line.  you are in our prayers lady.

Marlene  Maggie and Evil Annie

Thank You Brenda for saving that poor baby,  you are his Angel for  sure
God Bless you and healing drool for trooper, you have a good home now buddy
and someone who  will love you. after all he went through, he still wagged
his tail.  smart kitty you have there ?

WELCOME TROOPER !

Marlene  Maggie and Evil Annie