[Dailydrool] Johnny and Piggy Paws and Trooper

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jun 29 15:41:31 PDT 2010

Woof. I send Queenly Drool to both Johnny and Piggy Paws....and to Trooper.

I do not know Miss PP, but think I would like her.....please be well. Trooper, baby, you are a Trooper. Be my friend.

Johnny, I already have had the chance to sniff you in Mishgun and my real brother Newtie (on my caddad's side) and you have traded a few placements...... I likes you so please be well.  Mama Tootsie does not have you on the manifest yet. (Auntie feyfey and Momcakes are getting their paws done.)

Queen Pawtunia