[Dailydrool] Trooper

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 17:37:04 PDT 2010

Thanks so much to everyone who has posted or e-mailed and wished Trooper well. Bev, what you posted is what we truly believed happened. Poor Trooper could barely stand when we found him, let alone walk far. I think you described exactly what happened. Needless to say, Harry the cat is getting special treats and attention these days.

When Trooper is home and healed, I will post a link to some "after" pictures of him (you don't want to see the "before" pictures). We, too, are amazed that he is so sweet and loving after all he has been through. All the Drool that is being slung to him will come in handy during his surgery tomorrow.

Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Brenda, Bob, Trooper, and the rest of the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm.