[Dailydrool] Question for whoever handles this...

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 29 22:27:20 PDT 2010

I have a question, and I really have no clue who to ask, but I do think it
needs asking.  Okay, we all are very sadly aware that we have lost quite a
few of our older and much loved PWs this last year.  The thing I've noticed
is, we do not seem to be creating any new PWs and PITs to step in and take
over.  We had a flurry of new BABES recently - but what do we need to do to
get some of the younger hounds declared PITs and PWs?

Please understand that I'm not complaining or anything like that, I just
think that we need to make a special effort to keep alive these titles and
the stories and traditions that go along with the titles.  Anyone?

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net