[Dailydrool] Fw: BHD review

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Jun 30 09:21:36 PDT 2010

Bev, We hope that your pain in the a** neighbor sells their house soon,
and some nice basset hounds and their slaves move in.  It seems like
there is always one neighbor that always is saying or doing something to
p' off their neighbors.  I only have one that has ever complained about
my dogs.  I do my best to clean up their messes and to keep them from
excessively barking, but if everyone would quit releasing their cats to
roam the neighborhood and quit feeding the squirrels my boys would
hardly ever bark...I try to be a considerate neighbor.

Back healing drool to Piggy Paws, we hope that you get lots of rest,
while your slave tends to your every need.  Get well soon!

Post surgery recovery drool for Johnny! We hope that you recovery
quickly from your exploding internal mass and are back to ruling over
your slaves soon.

Happy Gotcha day to Penny...I know that your loving slave will make sure
that your special day is just as special as you are.

The San Diego buppy is beautiful!!! Someone please go get him and give
him a good home...I'd do it myself if SD was a little closer to Florida.

Drool to all in need.
Michel Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt "We are quite boys...except when the squirrels are tormenting us"
Ruger "They are all terrorist"

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878