[Dailydrool] Nails & Johnny

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Wed Jun 30 12:41:45 PDT 2010

Bonejour, Dame Penny & Miss Polly woofin in from across the waves in
HOT France.

We did woof in our drool for Johnny yesterday but da mum goofed and it
was rejected <sigh>  Anyways, we are very happy to hear that his op
went okay (well, sort of okay but it was okay in the end) and we are
sending more drool so that the results will be good too.

Lucky you - our local dog beauty parlor will NOT trim nails !  Da mum
usually does it but we give her a hard time and sometimes she ends up
at the vetman's place.  He's good, but she does feel guilty when she
goes there just to "have nails trimmed", Dame P's anals expressed and
her ears cleaned up !!!!!!  Okay, okay.  Da mum does clean out her
(Dame P's) ears but they are SO messy, sometimes they need deeper
cleaning.  Anals, da mum has never done.  Penny is the first to have
this problem and only since the beginning of this year.  She is 12.
Any idea why this is happening now?

lurps, Miss Polly (for once I'm being brave and writing all by myself
- meeting the camels must have given me a boost of self- confidence
hehehehe)

(Penny - hmmmph, I do NOT like having my private parts discussed in
public)

da mum - <sigh>  kids!  (btw - I'm not sure who or where, but someone
said they were interested in my China photos - if it was someone on
the drool, email me privately and I'll send you a link)

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org
http://mascollection.free.fr