[Dailydrool] incontinence

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:21:31 PST 2010

Sue,
My Sara Sue (who just turned 9yrs 2/28) is incontinent.  I've had her for
1yr & think that's probably why her former family got rid of her.  Lucky for
me!   Anyway, we tried herbal therapy & it worked for about 6mos then
stopped.  She's now on Proin which has taken care of the problem.  It has
caused her to be more hyper, so she acts even more "beagley". <g>  I know
there can be side effects, but she's doing well on it.  She was terribly
unhappy dribbling urine all the time, got to where there'd be a puddle
everywhere she sat & she likes being clean.  Incontinence is common in older
spayed females.  Work with your vet for the best solution for Emma.
that's our experience!  Good luck!
vikki
spencer/doing good & still no bites!!, sara sue, hal e bear
sebastian atb, natasha atb