[Dailydrool] Drool

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Mar 10 05:10:55 PST 2010

Drool to all in need. Sorry to hear about the bronchitis and hope CJ the weenie dog is okay. We have had a bout of broncitis going around too. I think it is this cold weather. It is so hard on the older ones. Sorry to hear about Nora going to the bridge snooter kisses to you Wendy. Glad Mr. Cooper Sir woke up from his dozin drug. We have a boy Brutus that was puking all night long we are getting ready to take him to the vetman. He is 14 sling drool for Brutus this way we sure do not want to lose this sweet boy. Also everyone if you can please help 4 The Hounds Basset Rescue they have taken in 15 hounds in a week. The lady who runs 4 The hounds is a frail little older lady yet she always has her heart and home open to needy Bassets. and now she has some needy seniors so please help if you can.