[Dailydrool] Drooling...

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 06:18:17 PDT 2010

I was able to catch this morning's drool and even though we are somewhat out of touch right now, I want to send heaps of drool for Morse and Elder Clara.  Becky and Debbie, I'm saying mucho prayers for you guys today.

Cookie, I am sending you heart comforting drool for missing PW Pawcasso Blossom.  She was and will always be in our hearts.  You and Blossom are the reasons why I decided to come out of hiding on the drool and why I have "met" so many wonderful people and how you have all touched my life.  I had lurked and was a little intimidated to come out, but after ordering our xmas stockings and talking to you, I haven't looked back.  So I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

We also send no cancer drool to Fiona and no stress happy thoughts drool to your momma.  I have been there too many times and know how heavy your heart feels until you get that call.

Lastly, we send lots of drool for Gretta too.  Diane, we are all here for you as you deal with Gretta's eating problems.  We send you lots of prayers too.

Schroeder and Sophie have been having lots of super sticky stringy drool lately, so we have tons to go around to everyone and any we may missed in this email.  Their drool lately could probably hold bricks together.

hugs and bellyrubs...

Annette, Maya, Schroeder & Sophie...all still missing our Cassie like crazy.