[Dailydrool] aspca

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 14:53:29 PDT 2010

no political referendum, just was told by a friend that aspca could win some money, and please spread the message.  requires registration.  I will do it, but have not done it yet.  some other categories of charities involved as well.
 takepart.com/membersproject

My arm got in the way of two hounds grrrrrring and the third who thought it was some thing to reckon with.  It was the third who got me, 5 punctures, 2 deep, left arm between wrist and elbow.  Thankfully, I have had the knowledge from the list to flush it for a long, long time.  I treated it with neosporine and wraps, changed it three times, but it was a gusher.  I will change it again soon, but it was not the first time the said, nameless, hound "got" me, but the last time was long ago and these flair ups are few and far between.
God speed, hugs and love to everyone, and send the drool to the hounds and others more in need, I am a tough old broad, my wounds will heal.  Heck they came with drool already !!! LOL
Gimpy Jackie and the very quiet and pensive hounds (why is she not over reacting???)
Marlene, wine????