[Dailydrool] Taday

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 17:12:04 PDT 2010

Dis Nigel. Whuz happnin? I slepp ammoss all day xcept when I ousside. Dose
da...doggone sqruils all ober da place. Ousside. I meen dey not inside.
Scept da big won (where be Mr.Cooper, Llewis? He sleepin in da bedroom? ok.
Lemme nose he moobing dis way) Enyways we goes ousside an dere dem squirls.
Laffin at we. Sum reeson MPerson git reel upsetter when we start barkin at
em. Meke we come in so it bin not much ob a day. Mebbe tomorrow be bedder.
Meentimje wishing good, heart heeling drool to all youse whut needs it. Seem
like dere be a lotta youse all sudden. We sorry.
Love an drool to all whut needs it,
Nigel, Llewis, Conley, Cooper and MomPerson