[Dailydrool] Lepto

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 16:37:29 PDT 2010

Well I sure have. And we are seeing more and more cases of it in my area.
This is why I don't like the animals in the yard, even tho my dogs are
vaccinated. Since I was going tracking, I vaccinated for EVERYTHING--
giardia, Lepto, Erlichiosis, Lyme--- Of all the vaccines Lepto has been the
one that is most likely to cause a reaction, so I would suggest doing it
separately, and watch the dog carefully for at least 40 minutes.
MomPerson to Llewis, Nigel, Conley anjd Cooper