[Dailydrool] Waterbed

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 07:23:42 PDT 2010

Years ago, when we had our first basset, Turbo, we had a waterbed. King size. We made sure we always pulled all the blankets over the bed when we got out so she would not accidentally poke a claw through the mattress. She did love sleeping on top of it. Walking around on it spooked her only the first time, then she seemed to like the rolling.

Our cat, on the other hand, loved it. The bed has drawers under it, and the mattress heated them. The cat would open a drawer at night, crawl in, then close it on himself. Eerie sound at night, a drawer opening and closing. He closed my hand in the drawer once when I put it down there to pet him. My husband was not thrilled with furry undies, but such is life.

Linda and Dewey