[Dailydrool] vaccines

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 13:34:31 PDT 2010

Now you all knew I couldn't stay out of this.

It is just fine not to vaccinate every year. If you want to risk getting
Lepto from your dog, be my guest, it isn't MY kidney and liver.  It isn't MY
other dogs who will be exposed when the infected dog urinates.
But keep in mind this:
If you do not vaccinate annually, then you must do titers to be sure your
dog still carries sufficient anti-bodies to the diseases and in order to
this, guess what you have to do?

YOU HAVE TO VISIT YOUR VET ANNUALLY TO HAVE THOSE TITERS DONE!!

 And you have to pay for them. Saving money? Not a chance. And if your dog
is not protected, you have to vaccinate anyway. Double whammy for that money
grubbing person who went into debt up to his wazoo so he could raid your
wallet every year.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper