[Dailydrool] MomPerson

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 16:23:27 PDT 2010

Gotta love Bev - just when I was going to rant and rave, she did for me!  And in CAPS too!!

SPAY and NEUTER.  ADOPT don't SHOP.  VACCINATE!!!

Honestly - every time I am tempted to skip vaccines my vet convinces me to do them.  We have never had a reaction - luck, perhaps, but most likely reactions are few and far between.

We HAVE, however, adopted a heartworm positive dog (Old Man Charles who we cured and is now 15 years old); Parvo, which 12 week old Hannah Lee Dawg came to us having just survived, and Bordatella,  which 16 week old Sweet Pete came to us with and we cured him too!  Much cheaper and easier on the dogs to practice preventative medicine and spare them the pain of the diseases!

xoxoxo and Drool from Whorelando.

http://resku.homestead.com/

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me