[Dailydrool] PAWTUNIA

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Sun Mar 28 06:25:26 PDT 2010

Hi Pawtunia! You did great! So great that my mom has already printed our off and the check for the shirt and the dinner is on the way! Your momcakes was a wonderful hostess but we know you will do a wonderful job too!

My big two legged brudder Jeff decided finally he is coming with us. He dont participate much he would rather sit on the sidelines but he is a very good babysitter so he will watch me and Jaz when mom goes off to the pawtion!

Speaking of my sis, Baby Jaz will be going to the vet in the morning to have her gurl parts removed. Mom is taking the day off so she can drop her off and pick her up and worry about her in between time. I will try to keep moms mind off of it.

We are so excited to go Boardwaddling and seeing all our furends we cant hardly stand it. MOm says it is almost time to start packing!!

snooters and drool to all

King George E
www.georgeegrunt.com