[Dailydrool] Good Monday Morning to everyone!

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Mon Mar 1 06:34:00 PST 2010

King George here! In a rainy Texas! It was all sunshiney over the weekend but today it is wet wet wet!

Just wanted to let everyone know I had momma put some new things on hounds bay. We have some more sweatshirts and a hoodie and a cute knit cap and some bath towels! They are pretty big and nice and thick! We also have some pot holder that are blue even though my momma put one as being brown but you can see by the picture it is blue. I will have to have a talk with her about that.

Also we have a new brother and sister. Here is a link to their pictures. This is Mikey http://www.georgeegrunt.com/auction/mikey and this is Michelle http://www.georgeegrunt.com/auction/michelle They are ok but I think they are kind of funny looking dogs! Momma said they was goats. I never heard of that dog breed before. But we like to bark at them. They bark back but they sure sound different from us. They have a real strange accent!

Welp I better go check on them.

We are sending drool and snooters to everyone!!

King George E Grunt
www.georgeegrunt.com
It is 45 days, 13 hours, 26 minutes and 13 seconds until we Boardwaddle!!