[Dailydrool] Why Don't We Take A Cyber Trip?

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 07:51:44 PST 2010

Justin (and Jade and Lilly),

Once upon a time, some of us took a cyber trip to Europe.  That is where I
met my true love, DJ Wendling.  We went to Paris, and Monte Carlo and then
on to Switzerland.  It was great fun and we told everyone about it in
letters home.

It wasn't on the Drool, but I bet that we could set something up and maybe
use the Drool address that we use for Secret Pawtners (if that would be OK
with the mods and head people).

That way we could all get together and have a lot of fun - and visit a lot
of houndies and houndettes.

What do you think - everyone?

Fondly,
Lilie and Daffodil

PS...No humans need come with us.  We are now fully grown and reliable
Basset Hounds.  We just need our human's magic plastic cards.