[Dailydrool] Elsinore and Charlie

Roland, Duke of Ears handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 18:43:34 PST 2010

I wish we could see Elsinore and Charlie doing freestyle dance!  It's true about bassets losing attention when the class gets boring to them.  Then Roland would do things that made everyone laugh.  Also, the first time he came into the classroom, it smelled strongly of urine.  His brains took a break for the entire evening.  He was concentrating on smell.

Roland has his own official bed for the first time in his 6 years with us.  He's getting a little arthritic, and is not comfortable sleeping in his big leather chair all night.  So we just got him an "orthopedic" bed.  He and Stella were both trying it out.  It takes up most of the floor on the walk in closet in my bedroom. Oh well, what are closets for anyway?

Janice

Janice Henry Colvin