[Dailydrool] King George's Sweatshirts

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Wed Mar 3 07:25:53 PST 2010

I went to the Tri-State site and I couldn't find any sweatshirts
available.  Did I miss something on the Drool about them.

Yup, momslave....at this point, KING GEORGE, has his person doing
wonderful, special, embroidered shirts and other items for pledges on
houndsbay.  The bidding on them has been very low and I have snarfed,
er, taken advantage, er, pawcured any number of them!! Some of the folks
who have bought them have said nice things...but they are on HOUNDSBAY.

BoardWaddle shirts in the works. When those are ready, nobody will miss
it cause Pawtunia dawgter and I have BIG WOOFS. Thank you very kindly
for looking.

......waddle season 101. If any human has money by the end of spring, us
houndies have failed!

Cakie, GM 01, BoardWaddle Hostess
Follow me on Twitter:  Boardwaddle
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.