[Dailydrool] Droolers on Facebook alert

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Thu Mar 4 18:47:02 PST 2010

Okay, so on Facebook everyone in my friends list has a basset hound for their profile page.  I received a scam/virus last night from a Drooler on Facebook.  It is a scam to get credit card numbers.  Now I know no one would really do this, but this virus is attaching to names of people you know so that you'll open it. Be very careful and don't open any links unless you are sure what they are, or all the houndie's cookie money will go to computer repairs.
Ann