[Dailydrool] "the look"

Tracy Pellish k9trixx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 20:41:35 PST 2010

My Charlie (ATB) used to have that same ability of giving "the look".  She was the younger of my 2 dogs, Otis being the big brother and 118 pounds of GSD/Rott, but she always kept him line!  I don't know how many times he would be sound asleep on the couch and she would just jump up there and lay on top of him just like your dog.  And even when they would have a little argument, they still would kiss and make up, Otis usually being the one to say sorry first.  There were a few times that I swear Otis rolled his eyes at her when she would give him the look, but he loved her so much he still let her have her way.  She was just too cute not to give in!