[Dailydrool] allergies or separation anxiety?

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 11:25:12 PST 2010

Morse is so much better today, in fact hasn't touched his paws once, so the medication appears to be working, which I am delighted about. However, it got me wondering. A friend wondered whether or not it was an allergy, or possibly caused by the fact that I had left him for 2 nights. Dadslave was with him the entire time, he wasnt even left during the day, but he is definitely a mummy's boy. Have any other droolers noticed their bassets having sore paws, or chewing and excessive licking when they have been left? My friend suggested they lick to calm themselves, and this could have been the reason.

Becky (cancel my next trip) Morse (your place is with me) and Pumbaa ATB (jeez!!)