[Dailydrool] SOD Boswellia

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 05:27:34 PST 2010

I also bought a bottle of this- to try for Elvis. We're just starting day three so I can't say much of anything about it at all.

But here is the info that is on the bottle- and also where I ordered it from ( Thanks Debbie :)

Hope this helps those of you looking for more info.

First three weeks- give four pills daily.

After three weeks give two pills daily. (for dogs 21-79lbs.)

Now they are chewables- supposedly liver flavored. Elvis did eat them- but did not snark them down like he would have if they were something tasty. For finicky I suggest you crush them ( use the back of a spoon unless you actually have a mortar and pestle) and then sprinkle them on something. yogurt? Or maybe even vanilla pudding?

Their phone number: Cal Vet supply 1-800-366-3047
 www.calvetsupply.com  I ordered the 500ct bottle.

ingredients:( per 500mg pill)
S.O.D. (superoxide Dismutase) 1,500 IU
Boswellia Serrata      150mg

inactive ingredients:
Montmoillonite, Natural flavoring, Silica, Aerogel, Stearic Acid, Whey

manufactured by: Garmen Corp. www.naturvet.com
1-888-628-8783
Made in USA

droolies, Angelika