[Dailydrool] Fw: Malaseb products

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 08:15:16 PST 2010

Oh I stand corrected.

http://www.pugvillage.com/forum/t95887/
http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm174880.htm

I didn't know that Teva owned DVM Pharm.  Must be from the Ketamine and other drugs that they had problems with.  Unfortunately it doesn't say what the problem was.  But I guess since they own DVM Pharm that had to be closed down too.  They had the best shampoos!  Maybe another company can buy DVM Pharm.

Laura
Flash (I miss my SulfOxyDex from DVM Pharm!)
and Ryu