[Dailydrool] Must be Spring

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 20:00:30 PST 2010

Well you can tell it was a nice day here in Milwaukee.  Went out for a
short errand, and cam home and let Charlie and Ben out.  Sun was shining  and
temps were in the 40's.  Well, you guessed it.  Brought him in and  started
to do something and 15 minutes my dear Charlie, 13 1/2 years old, came  to me
and started to whine and look at me and do his little shake routine for
another trip outside.  As you know, I can barely walk, but that didn't
Charlie.  You all know how bassets can persevere in something  they want.  So I
stopped working, got my cane and took him for a  walk.  He came in the house
and looked so satisfied with himself, crawled  onto the couch and took a nap.
I just cannot not give into the look from him,  especially  not knowing
how much longer he will be with  me.  Drool to all in need.

DDropp, truly a slave to Charlie